Hi and thanks for stopping by! A few things about myself:
– By day I’m a graphic designer.
– I’m a “wife” (partner) to the most amazing man I’ve ever met.
– I’m also a dog mom.
– We are a family of three who live life to its fullest.
– I am a primarily plant-based foodie, with my certification in Holistic Nutrition from SWIHA.
– I am a Level 2 Certified Vegan Chef, from Elaina Love’s Pure Joy Culinary Academy.
– I’m a 4 time marathoner, have run multiple half marathons, and a handful of trail races.
– I help to run a local running group called Run Eat Tweet AZ.
– I love to share with people.
– I write down my thoughts to help organize my ever rambling brain.
If I can make someone laugh, or inspire someone in any way, this blog is a success.
Thanks for stopping by!